Monday, March 23, 2009

27 weeks pregnant

Monday March 23rd,

Adam is now one sick little monkey which sucks as his family birthday is tomorrow. Junebug has learned how to stick an appendage under my rib and push letting me know they are there. My project this weekend is taking regular ugly onesies with picks of ducks etc and making them pseudo-posh by creating iron transfers and puting it over top. It is super cheap to do and all but one where the under picture was darker than the transfer, turned out. We did a balance of girl/boy ones. Here are some pics. Belly shot tomorrow.











Wednesday March 25th,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and unique. No ordinary Sponge Bob Square Pants for Junebug!

Adam, hope you feel better for the big day tomorrow. Twenty nine years..............seems like only yesterday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

So today is Adam's birthday? Well, I hope you are feeling better.

What a great idea with the transfers, Mischa (clever girl!)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, the traditional birthday pumpkin pie!!lol Looks yummy.

Laurie turns the big 21 next Tuesday!

Love to all.

Aunty Diane said...

Awww I didn't know that the pie was a tradition! Well I am glad I found one for you Adam. Complements from the mama Barb.
This baby is going to be super fly!